This is the largest market in New Mexico with over 100 small growers participating. The year round market held in the Santa Fe Railyard offers fresh produce, nuts, meats, flowers, crafts and more.
Along with the fresh, you will find baked goods, dried foods, jams, jellies, and honey .
In the summer there are additional market times. Saturdays (Summer 7 to noon; Winter 9 to 1 pm). Tuesdays in the summer from 7a to Noon. Additional times, check site.
Directions and Parking: On Saturdays and Sundays, parking in the new Railyard
parking garage costs only one dollar for the entire day!
From the Plaza (15 minute walk!)
- Follow San Francisco St west from the Plaza for 1/4 mi.
- Turn left onto Guadalupe St.
- Continue just under half a mile to Manhattan Ave.
- Turn right to enter the Railyard.
- Market will be on your left!